When you arrive for your treatment you will be asked to complete a confidential case history form as it is important for our therapist to ensure that you are given the appropriate treatment. We ask you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your first treatment. If you wish to arrive prior to this you may want to take advantage of our complimentary facilities such as 4 outdoor hot tubs, indoor swimming pool, indoor hot tub, dry sauna and gym. As our guest you have access to a change area, luxurious robe, towel, and locker for your personal belongings.
Gift certificates are available for any of our wonderful treatments or in any monetary denomination you wish. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates, please keep them in a safe place you must have the gift certificate when checking out after your services.
Other Important Notes:
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes (maximum 60 minutes) prior to your first treatment of the day. This early arrival will allow you ample time to complete the necessary case history forms on your first visit to our Spa, as well as allow you to enjoy the complimentary sauna, dry sauna, and hot tub facilities that we offer.
• If you would like to use the facilities we ask that you bring a bathing suit.
***Please note these facilities are co-ed***
• To add to the enjoyment of your day, and to help others enjoy their Spa Day as well, please turn off your cellular phone when you enter the spa.
• Please let us know if we can help you be more comfortable during your visit - massage pressure, lighting, music volume, etc.
• Please do not consume alcohol 2 hours prior to your treatment.
• Smoking is prohibited throughout the facility.
• All of our team members are Registered or Certified professionals who have received extensive training in their chosen fields and will be able to offer you helpful suggestions to enhance the benefits of your treatment as well as prolong the results once you return home.
Feel free to consult your therapist or service provider at any time during your treatment.
• Kalola and our employees are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep your personal items in your locker. Please check the pockets of your robe before you leave and take any personal items with you.
• All prices are exclusive of tax and are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for choosing Kalola Boutique Wellness Spa and Salon.
We hope that you enjoy your time with us. For your convenience, please note the following information about the Spa:
All reservations are made at the reception desk at 705-443-5808, appointments are not booked on-line booked or via email. We suggest that you book in advance in order to get your preferred choices. For your convenience, we have both male and female service providers.
Unless you state a personal preference when you book your appointment, we will schedule your appointment with either depending upon availability.
No Show Policy
We will require a credit card number for all bookings and 100% of the service will be charged to your credit card if for any reason you do not cancel 48 hours before the appointment. We have a 72 hour cancellation period during Christmas Vacation, March Break and Holidays.
We gladly welcome clients 16 years of age and older. Any guests under
16 will need adult permission in order to receive treatments.
Guarantee, Deposit, and Cancellation Policy Individual Services:
In order for us to offer the best service possible, we ask that you
provide us with a credit card number to guarantee your booking. 48
hours cancellation notice is required.
Day Packages and 2 or more services booked at the Spa require a 25%
payment at the time of booking. (24-hour cancellation notice is
required) This payment is non-refundable, but is transferable if your
need to change your booking before the 24 hours or the deposit is lost.
Require a 25% non-refundable deposit per person. 72 hour change or
cancellation notice is required or full service cost will be billed.
Deposit is required at time of booking.