Upon Arrival - We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your first treatment. When arriving for your treatment, you will be asked to complete a confidential case history form, as it is important for our therapist to ensure that you are given the appropriate treatment. We welcome you to arrive up to 60 minutes earlier and take advantage of our complimentary facilities such as 4 outdoor hot tubs, indoor swimming pool, indoor hot tub, dry sauna and gym. Each spa guest has access to a change area, luxurious robe, towel, and locker for your personal belongings.
Gift Certificates - Gift certificates are available for any of our wonderful treatments or in any monetary denomination. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates; please keep them in a safe place. You must have the gift certificate when checking out after your services.
Other Important Notes
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes (maximum 60 minutes) prior to your first treatment of the day. This early arrival will allow you ample time to complete the necessary case history forms on your first visit to our Spa, as well as allow you to enjoy the complimentary sauna, dry sauna, and hot tub facilities that we offer. If you would like to use these facilities we ask that you bring a bathing suit.
***Please note these facilities are co-ed***
• To add to the enjoyment of your day, and to help others enjoy their Spa Day as well, please turn off your cellular phone when you enter the spa.
• Please let us know if we can help you be more comfortable during your visit - massage pressure, lighting, music volume, etc.
• Please do not consume alcohol 2 hours prior to your treatment.
• Smoking is prohibited throughout the facility.
• All of our team members are Registered or Certified professionals who have received extensive training in their chosen fields and will be able to offer you helpful suggestions to enhance the benefits of your treatment as well as prolong the results once you return home.
Feel free to consult your therapist or service provider at any time during your treatment.
• Kalola and our employees are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep your personal items in your locker. Please check the pockets of your robe before you leave and take any personal items with you.
Spa Admission - We gladly welcome clients 16 years of age and older. Any guests under 16 will need adult permission in order to receive treatments.
Reservations - All reservations are made at the reception desk at 705-443-5808; appointments are not booked on-line booked or via email. We suggest that you book in advance in order to get your preferred choices. For your convenience, we have both male and female service providers. Unless you state a personal preference when you book your appointment, we will schedule your appointment with either depending upon availability.
Guarantee, Deposit, and Cancellation Policy
No Show Policy - We require a credit card number for all bookings and 100% of the service will be charged to your credit card if for any reason you do not cancel 48 hours before the appointment. We have a 72 hour cancellation period during Christmas Vacation, March Break and Holidays.
Individual Services - In order for us to offer the best service possible, we ask that you provide us with a credit card number to guarantee your booking. 48 hours cancellation notice is required.
Multiple Services and Packages - Day Packages and 2 or more services booked at the Spa require a 25% payment at the time of booking. (24-hour cancellation notice is required.) This payment is non-refundable, but is transferable if you need to change your booking before the 24 hour cancellation period.
Groups - Require a 25% non-refundable deposit per person is required at time of booking. 72 hour change or cancellation notice is required or full service cost will be billed.
All prices are exclusive of tax and are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for choosing Kalola Wellness Spa and Salon.